Snetterton 300 Circuit track day information – 105dB
Snetterton 300 Race Circuit is 2.969 miles (4.779 km) long and contains a mix of just about every sort of corner.
Fast sweeps like Richies lead into heavy braking for Wilson Hairpin, then on to the infield section where patience and thought will give reward. Blasting out of Williams onto Bentley Straight for some high speed motoring and not a little bravery leads you into the famous Brundle/Nelson complex. Then it’s the Bomb Hole leading into the long, fast Coram where no amount of bravery will increase your speed! Finally, negotiating Murrays, where a good exit is crucial and you are on the blast past the pits and onto another lap.
If the Snetterton 300 track day is full you’ll have the option to join the track day reserve list. We’ll let you know straight away if a place becomes available.
This is a premium open pitlane day on the Snetterton motor-racing circuit. You can book your track time, pit garage, extra drivers, free familiarisation, tuition, passengers & helmet hire here. We’ll have a photographer at the event with your photos available at the event and online afterwards.
- Signing on and driver’s briefing is available online before the event. Complete this at your convenience any time up to the day before.
- Snetterton licence check & wristband issue from 07.30 am.
- The circuit opens at 09.00.
- We will email you the full timetable.
- We email you your garage number a week before the Snetterton track day.