All novices on Gold Track days get free familiarisation. You can request this when you book your day. Have a look at the About Us page for more information on tuition.
What type of car can I bring?
Although your car must be roadworthy it doesn’t need to be road registered and it doesn’t need to have an MOT
- Sports, GT and saloon race cars are allowed, single seater formula cars aren’t
- You can use slick tyres in dry weather
- Your car must have a towing eye fitted
- If you have glass headlights you need to tape them
- Make sure your car meets the noise limit for the day
- Roll cages are not required
- Open top cars are allowed