All novices on Gold Track days get free familiarisation. Email us when you’ve booked your day and we’ll get it booked. Have a look at the About Us page for more information on tuition.
Although your car must be roadworthy it doesn’t need to be road registered and it doesn’t need to have an MOT
- Sports, GT and saloon race cars are allowed, single seater Formula cars aren’t
- You can use slick tyres in dry weather
- Your car must have a towing eye fitted
- If you have glass headlights you need to tape them
- Make sure your car meets the noise limit for the day
- Roll cages are not required
- Open top cars are allowed
- Allow plenty of time to sign on before your drivers briefing
- You’ll see from your event information we schedule plenty of briefing times so chose one to suit you. You won’t be able to get on track without attending a briefing first.
- If you’ve reserved a pit garage it will have a sign with your name on it. There’ll also be a list at registration
- At signing on we’ll give you a number for your car, a sticker for the windscreen and we’ll tell you your tuition and familiarisation times if you’ve booked any. You’ll be introduced to your instructor and shown where your briefing is.
Technical support - track-group attend all our events and provide a range of track day support services for you throughout the day. They can also order and take brake pads, tyres and other parts to the event for you if you want them fitted before, after or during the course of the event.
Services include:- Tyre supply, fitting & balancing – Toyo, Michelin & most other performance tyres Brake fluid bleed renewal Brake pad supply and or fit (Complete range of Pagid & Mintex pads available to order) Oil & filter changes Pre-event check, Engine Management Warning Light Diagnosis & General Repairs Track & race product sales Motul Oil & fluids, Circuit Guides Universal Helmet Intercoms, CG Lock & Circuit Outline Stickers.
Also available - Chasecam motorsport camera systems - available to buy or hire for the event with footage transferred to DVD or available to take away on a compact flash card
If you have any specific requirements or want to pre-order brake pads, fluid or any other parts you can think of please contact Track Club. www.track-group.com
Our events are supported by Fresh Orange. You can buy photos on the day or from their website. www.fresh-orange.co.uk
- Please give us a call. Although we have a comprehensive web booking system we pride ourselves on personal service.
If there’s anything at all you aren’t sure about, something you can’t see on the website or you want to do something you can’t see listed please be in touch…
Call 01327 361361 or email email@example.com During the season email is the quickest way to get us.