All novices on Gold Track days get free familiarisation. Email us when you’ve booked your day and we’ll get it booked. Have a look at the About Us page for more information on tuition.
Although your car must be roadworthy it doesn’t need to be road registered and it doesn’t need to have an MOT
- Sports, GT and saloon race cars are allowed, single seater Formula cars aren’t
- You can use slick tyres in dry weather
- Your car must have a towing eye fitted
- If you have glass headlights you need to tape them
- Make sure your car meets the noise limit for the day
- Roll cages are not required
- Open top cars are allowed
- Allow plenty of time to sign on before your drivers briefing
- You’ll see from your event information we schedule plenty of briefing times so chose one to suit you. You won’t be able to get on track without attending a briefing first.
- If you’ve reserved a pit garage it will have a sign with your name on it. There’ll also be a list at registration
- At signing on we’ll give you a number for your car, a sticker for the windscreen and we’ll tell you your tuition and familiarisation times if you’ve booked any. You’ll be introduced to your instructor and shown where your briefing is.
If you don’t have track cover with your regular insurance (remember to tell them we are ATDO members – it can save you money) you can arrange cover through www.reis.co.uk
Technical support - track-group attend all our events and provide a range of track day support services for you throughout the day. They can also order and take brake pads, tyres and other parts to the event for you if you want them fitted before, after or during the course of the event.
Services include:- Tyre supply, fitting & balancing – Toyo, Michelin & most other performance tyres Brake fluid bleed renewal Brake pad supply and or fit (Complete range of Pagid & Mintex pads available to order) Oil & filter changes Pre-event check, Engine Management Warning Light Diagnosis & General Repairs Track & race product sales Motul Oil & fluids, Circuit Guides Universal Helmet Intercoms, CG Lock & Circuit Outline Stickers.
Also available - Chasecam motorsport camera systems - available to buy or hire for the event with footage transferred to DVD or available to take away on a compact flash card
If you have any specific requirements or want to pre-order brake pads, fluid or any other parts you can think of please contact Track Club. www.track-group.com
Our events are supported by Fresh Orange. You can buy photos on the day or from their website. www.fresh-orange.co.uk
Our events are supported by Onboardvision with the Racelogic Video VBOX in-car video system which combines a Digital Video Recorder, Real-time graphical overlay and a 10Hz VBOX GPS data-logger in a single, powerful package. All the Video Vbox rental systems are provided with 2 cameras, but can be optioned with up to 4.
A GPS enhanced video logger is fast becoming an essential tool in driver and vehicle development, and Video VBOX is widely regarded as one of the very best in-car video systems available, both in video quality and in having the most detailed and flexible graphics. The GPS enhanced video logger allows you to produce interesting and exciting footage, alongside in-depth driver and vehicle analysis, without training. The Video VBOX records the graphically enhanced video to a USB drive which can then be played on all common media players and uploaded to YouTube without conversion. Data from the GPS engine is also recorded at the same time, which can be analysed alongside the video using Racelogic Windows PC based Circuit Tools software package.
Free to use, Circuit Tools software from Racelogic allows the user to review their performance on a PC and review track position, speed, G-force and many more parameters and video imagery synchronised together on one screen. A demonstration video is available here. If you want to know more about this service or would like to reserve a system for a track day you will be attending, then visit the events page of their website www.onboardvision.co.uk or just browse the site.
- Please give us a call. Although we have a comprehensive web booking system we pride ourselves on personal service.
If there’s anything at all you aren’t sure about, something you can’t see on the website or you want to do something you can’t see listed please be in touch…
Call 01327 361361 or email email@example.com